Phone: 212-867-9123 Fax: 212-983-8526
Francesca O’Cathain is Of Counsel to the firm. Francesca is also a partner at Lesnevich & Marzano-Lesnevich, LC. Ms. O’Cathain practices exclusively in the area of matrimonial law. She is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Attorney and practices all areas of family law, including divorce and civil unions, child custody, support, matrimonial, domestic violence and abuse/ neglect.
Ms. O’Cathain is a frequent lecturer for the New Jersey State Bar Association, New Jersey Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and various County Bars.
Areas of practice
- Divorce Litigation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Equitable Distribution
- Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence and Abuse/Neglect
- Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of the NJSBA
- Irish American Bar Association of New Jersey, Founding Member, Treasurer
- Irish American Bar Association of New York
- Brehon Law Society
- Co-Chair of the Young Lawyers Sub-Division of the Family Law Section in 2010-2011.
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A., 2001
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2004