Phone: 212-867-9123 Fax: 212-983-8526
Ken is a partner at Berkman Bottger Newman & Schein LLP. He is a seasoned litigator and trial attorney who has spent years working with high net worth clients on contested family law matters. Ken also has experience negotiating and drafting pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements and settlement agreements. Prior to joining BBNR, Ken worked at prominent law firms where his practice focused on complex matrimonial and family law matters, including high net worth divorce, custody and support matters. Ken has also lectured for the New York Bar Association on the subject of family law and trial practice.
Prior to concentrating on the practice of matrimonial and family law, Ken was a prosecutor for almost 8 years with the Kings County District Attorney’s Office where he held the position of Deputy Bureau Chief of the Gang Bureau. Ken tried several felony cases to verdict and supervised complex criminal investigations and prosecutions involving murder, enterprise corruption, firearms trafficking, assault, burglary, and other violent felony offenses.
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York (former member, Matrimonial Law Committee and Criminal Law Committee)
Areas of Practice
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. 2003
- Brandeis University, B.A. 1998
Admitted to practice law
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Supreme Court